www.antalgenics.com uses its own cookies and cookies from Google Analytics to guarantee the best experience for the user.
Cookies are small blocks of information that your browser stores on your computer’s hard disc so that AntalGenics can offer you services, such as the possibility of remembering certain details of your last content search to make subsequent searches quicker. Cookies may be deleted from your hard disc if you so wish. Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, although you can change your computer’s settings to disable cookies.
Types of cookies
This website may use the following own cookies:
- Session cookies: to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies. Social networks linked to this website are Twitter, Linkedin, and YouTube.
We use statistical tools with a scope limited to the functions described in the previous paragraph to collect Website usage statistics, to find out how often users revisit the site and the content that is of most interest to our users. This enables us to focus our efforts on improving the most-visited areas, making it easier for users to find what they are looking for.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, you are able to configure your browser to accept or reject cookies by default or to notify you with an on-screen message each time a new cookie is received, enabling you to decide whether or not to store the cookie on your hard disc. We advise you to consult the “Help” section of your browser to find out how to change the current settings.
In addition, you can withdraw your consent to cookies being used by AntalGenics at any time by configuring your browser in accordance with the terms established in the previous paragraph.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, please be aware that disabling cookies may affect the correct operation of certain sections of the Website.
For more information, please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the Tools menu select Internet options and click on the Privacy tab.
- If you are using Firefox for Macs, under the Preferences menu select Privacy and access the Show Cookies section, and for Windows, under the Tools menu select Options and click on Privacy, and then Use custom settings for history.
- If you are using Safari, under the Preferences menu select Privacy.
- If you are using Google Chrome, under the Tools menu select Options (Preferences on Macs), click on Advanced and then on the Content configuration option in the Privacy section, ensuring Cookies are ticked in the Content configuration dialogue box.