This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by www.antalgenics.com
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Cookies are small blocks of information that your browser stores on your computer’s hard disc so that AntalGenics can offer you services, such as the possibility of remembering certain details of your last content search to make subsequent searches quicker. Cookies may be deleted from your hard disc if you so wish. Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically, although you can change your computer’s settings to disable cookies.
Types of cookies
This website may use the following cookies:
- Session cookies.
Session cookies are temporarily stored and expire once the user leaves the site. These cookies do not permanently store any information on your computer’s hard disc.
- Browsing cookies.
The main purpose of browsing cookies is to avoid making recommendations that are not in line with your interests.
These browsing cookies are used to temporarily track Internet browsing. The user can remove this type of cookie before starting a new browsing session on other websites.
- Statistical cookies.
Statistical cookies are used to find out the following information:
How users interact on the Website.
To collect anonymous information.
To generate reports on website tendencies without identifying individual users.
We use statistical tools with a scope limited to the functions described in the previous paragraph to collect Website usage statistics, to find out how often users revisit the site and the content that is of most interest to our users. This enables us to focus our efforts on improving the most-visited areas, making it easier for users to find what they are looking for.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, you are able to configure your browser to accept or reject cookies by default or to notify you with an on-screen message each time a new cookie is received, enabling you to decide whether or not to store the cookie on your hard disc. We advise you to consult the “Help” section of your browser to find out how to change the current settings.
In addition, you can withdraw your consent to cookies being used by AntalGenics at any time by configuring your browser in accordance with the terms established in the previous paragraph.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, please be aware that disabling cookies may affect the correct operation of certain sections of the Website.
For more information, please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals:
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the Tools menu select Internet options and click on the Privacy tab.
- If you are using Firefox for Macs, under the Preferences menu select Privacy and access the Show Cookies section, and for Windows, under the Tools menu select Options and click on Privacy, and then Use custom settings for history.
- If you are using Safari, under the Preferences menu select Privacy.
- If you are using Google Chrome, under the Tools menu select Options (Preferences on Macs), click on Advanced and then on the Content configuration option in the Privacy section, ensuring Cookies are ticked in the Content configuration dialogue box.